How to take backup of your Outlook emails?
How to take backup of your Outlook emails For your email communications if you are using Microsoft Outlook, you needn’t worry as to the importance of safely storing, importing and exporting all that data. For more details contact the Outlook support Phone Number +353-212340006.
Despite the fact that Outlook emails are stored within the Outlook Data File (.pst) file, there can be some other files and settings like that of the signatures, account settings, templates and custom forms which are stored in separate files. If from your old computer you are transferring your Outlook account to a new one in full, taking a backup of only the .pst file will not be enough.
Here, we will tell you in a step by step manner as to how you can backup Outlook mails and other items automatically or manually. You can contact the Outlook helpline Number for further help.
One of the simplest ways is to take a backup of a conglomerate of emails from Outlook is by selecting that data which you are interested in saving by dragging them to a folder in Windows Explorer. This process will save the emails as singular .msg files having the filename subject along with any attachments.
The Cons: You may be able to open these in Outlook; it will not be possible for you to open these mails with another email client as the.msg format is owned by Outlook. If you are still interested in to have a different program to read these, then it becomes necessary for you to have a viewer software or MSG converter.)
You can follow these given instructions to get Backup of your Outllok emails:
- Export Everything to an Outlook PST File: If you want an entire backup of all which is there in Outlook along with subfolders, utilize Outlook's export function. On saving your folders in a .pst file which takes a backup of your mail, contacts, calendar, notes and tasks. You can open this .pst file on another computer but only on Outlook.
- In Outlooks use the "Save as" Command: In Outlook, if you are interested in saving individual emails by using the File > Save as command, you can save messages in more universal formats, such as RTF, text, and HTML. You will however also have to individually save any attachments. This process is ideal for saving a few messages at a time.
- Use Third-Party Tool or a Script to Save Outlook Emails in Other Formats: You can also make use of the service of third-parties so that you can backup your mails in Outlook they will be having more advanced features. However, all of them are not free.
- Get Effective Outlook Technical Support: You can fix many different kinds of problems with the help of Reliable Outlook technical support Ireland number.
The company of Microsoft Outlook is amongst the best emailing service platforms, because of its rich attributes. Outlook is an excellent Web mail accounts with the help of which you can share the resources to the clients and run their business perfectly. The Outlook email account has many updated features and services. There are however, users who are facing issues while performing any action. This is where you will have to contact the Outlook customer support center.
- Forgot Password help.
- Blocked outlook account help.
- Temporarily Blocked outlookaccount.
- Account Hacked.
- Problem to Open outlookInbox/drafts/folders.
- Strengthen the security features to block Spam mails.
- Unable to open outlookattachment .
- Gtalk or Google Messenger not working.
- Issue In POP and IMAP.
- Not able to open outlooklogin Page.